Samba Drum Ensemble @ Spofford School for grades 3-12
- Samba Ensemble Participant Info & Registration WINTER-SPRING 2019
- Samba Ensemble Mentor Information Jan-June 2019
High School Teen Classroom Assistant’s Flyer for Horizons
Note: Due to system limitations for HORIZONS REGISTRATIONS, if you are registering a sibling at the same school you will need to register the second child using an alternative e-mail address or you can enter your primary address adding the word FAKE (example: FAKElteichner@tritowncouncil.org). Please call the TTC offices at 978-887-6512 with questions.
If you are registering your child for a class that starts today (or on Monday if during the weekend), please email Dawn Seymour directly and complete the on-line form, so that we are sure to update the class rosters for the school and instructor.
- Payment must be received prior to the start of the class session unless other arrangements have been made with the TTC office in advance. Please contact TTC (Dawn or Lisa) if you are in need of financial assistance for your child’s participation in Horizons.
- Decisions to run all classes are based on pre-registration commitments. Any cancellation less than one week prior to the start of class session may result in a partial or full loss of your registration fee.
- Youth from the Tri-Town who meet grade and school participation criteria may participate in Horizons however transportation, other than regular buses between town schools, is not provided.
Horizons After-School Enrichment program is designed for children in grades K-6 in the Boxford and Topsfield elementary schools. Horizons classes are offered in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer, as well as Bradford Ski Program offered to Spofford Pond School students in the winter.
If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact our office (978) 887-6512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.